Total Mass Matrix Extreame 2.21 Kg Banana Smooth
Total Mass Matrix Extreme contains a cutting-edge tri-protein blend that delivers up to 54g of protein and up to a colossal 966 calories per serving.
Its Extreme formulation sets a new standard in next level mass gainers through the inclusion of a potent vitamin and mineral blend, glutamine and 5g of creatine.
Used in conjunction with a training program, our most comprehensive gainer is designed to promote an increase in muscle mass and fuel your body through the most intense of workouts.
( 37.99 GBP )
( 47.11 USD )
WHAT IS TOTAL MASS MATRIX EXTREME? Total Mass Matrix Extreme has been dubbed Europe’s most nutrient-rich and calorie-dense weight gainer by our social community. Containing a tri-protein blend that delivers up to 54g of our award-winning protein and up to 974 calories per serving*, it has been designed for anyone who wants to increase strength and add sheer size in the gym. How does it do this exactly? By ensuring you meet your nutrient and calorie requirements better than any other protein shake or mass gainer on the market, that’s how! Due to the impressive protein, fat and carbohydrate profile of every Total Mass Matrix Extreme shake is enhanced with premium-grade single extract ingredients and amino acids. This includes L Glutamine, a Vitamin B energy-yielding Vitablend and the much publicised fat, Medium Chain Triglycerides. We’ve also developed some incredible flavours too, including Salted Caramel Bandit and Strawberries ‘n’ Cream. BENEFITS OF TOTAL MASS MATRIX EXTREME? No other weight gainer boasts as many strength-specific nutrients per calorie as Total Mass Matrix Extreme. Designed to “flood” and “feed” the muscles before and after a heavy and intense weight training session, it’s been nutritionally engineered to supercharge the repair, recovery and regrowth process and fuel the most intense strength-based programs ever created. Fuelling hours spent under the iron in the TPW™ Towers gym, this particular mass gainer is the sum and substance of thousands of studies and even more repetitions and sets. Total mass Matrix has been given a spot in the sports nutrition history books and tops the charts for up to 54g of protein per serving. Yes, you heard that right 54! You’ve never seen numbers like that on a mass gainer before. The protein contents contribute to the growth in muscle mass and maintenance of normal bones, helping you achieve your dream body. Take a look below at what we can pack into this holy mass gaining pouch. WHAT’S IN TOTAL MASS MATRIX EXTREME? Get ready for some nutritional nuggets. These next few paragraphs need an explicit rating, take a breath and prepare yourself! TPW™ Nutritional Technicians always find it hard to tame their enthusiasm and put it on just one product page. Which is why we’ve tasked them with detailing Total Mass Matrix Extreme. These easily “digestible” short snippets that explain how the unrivalled nutrient profile can help you achieve your goals:
- TPW™ Tri-Blend Protein Source: Contains a premium blend of Whey Protein Concentrate, Micellar Casein and a measured injection of plant-based Soy Protein to deliver a multi protein source designed to contribute to a growth in muscle mass.
- TPW™ Multi-source Carbohydrate Blend: Includes a unique formulation of Maltodextrin, Oat Flour, Whey Permeate and Dextrose.
- Medium Chain Triglycerides: A special kind of fatty acid that’s incredibly calorie dense.
- Creatine Monohydrate: Creatine has been scientifically proven to increase physical performance in successive bursts of short-term, high intensity exercise such as weight lifting.
- Glutamine: The most abundant amino acid found in the muscle, Glutamine has been used by strength athletes for years.
- Vitamin B Vitablend: Shown to contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism which can help fuel even the most intense strength-based training programs.
HOW IS TOTAL MASS MATRIX EXTREME MADE? If you still have an appetite for more then read on as we see what the experts and fitness media are saying about the key ingredients included in Total Mass Matrix Extreme. Not surprisingly this starts with the carbs. it's time to scrap the phrase ‘no carbs before marbs’ because carbohydrates provide the body with their main source, without these bad boys you may struggle to build that mass. You need a sufficient supply in your diet to fuel your training with enough intensity, resistance and volume to force the muscles to grow. Which is exactly why we created the TPW™ Multi-source Carbohydrate Blend to include a unique formulation of Maltodextrin, Oat Flour, Whey Permeate and Dextrose. Last but not least, one of the most important aspects of your muscle building journey, the protein! If you haven't noticed already Total Mass Matrix Extreme holds a chart topping amount of protein, but why start with just one source of protein when you can have 3. They say less can be more, but its not the case with this protein shake. Adding TPW™ Tri-blend means you can receive fast and slow absorbing protein, with a heap load of body benefits too. What more could you want? Maybe some incredible flavours, we’ve nailed that one too, take a look below. FLAVOURS OF TOTAL MASS MATRIX EXTREME For us here at THE PROTEIN WORKS™ flavour is high on our agenda. What's the point in spending your hard-earned cash on a protein shake that you’ll try once, hate and then just leave in your cupboard? It's time you actually started to enjoy your protein shakes, and that's why we create some unique flavours for all pallets.
- Banana Smooth - You will find this shake very appealing, giving your body a hit of creamy flavour, better than any milkshake current out there.
- Chocolate Silk - wrapping your tongue, with smooth chocolate indulgence. This takes your favourite guilty pleasure and turns it into a daily reality.
- Salted Caramel bandit - It's called a bandit for a reason. It will run away with your taste buds! Causing you to crave more, and more with every mouthful, we’ve developed the perfect blend of sweet and salty, giving you a dreamy world of protein..
*Nutritional values vary by flavour. * Disclaimer: Customer reviews are independent and based on personal experience. Individual results may vary. Products designed to be taken in conjunction with a balanced diet and training plan. Nutritional Information per serving based on unflavoured.